DestructionsWillDestructionsWill

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness Termination Madness Termination

i do't know...

I don't really have a problem with it, but really, a lot of what makes madness so special is it's coordinated bloodly roughness. I will say this is a new idea, but i feel as though it falls short of being real madness. madness is, as it's name implies, pure madness. Its insane R-rated violence with an odd story and occational comedy.

Le Circus Le Circus

good?

pretty cool if not seemingly pointless?

Dotau responds:

All animation is pointless, if not that they can occupy our minds hopefully for a short period of time.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Wow

I loved every one of these. I have to say, this is my favorite. I love how the series evolved slowly into this insane barrage of violence. everything done so smoothly as is customary with the madness series. Great job.

Body Ladder Body Ladder

Fun at first

BUT THEN YOUR FUCKING MOFUNZONE LINK GOT ME KILLED. I CLICKED IT 5 TIMES. also, there arent enough upgrade to keep it inturesting.

The Last Canopy The Last Canopy

Fun, good, stupid

Great game, loved it, but i lost like 11 lives on your level 4 boss because you had a yellow colored attack on a white backround, and it was incredibly hard for me to see them all that well. i was constantly getting killed because i couldnt see a fucking attack coming well enough to dodge it.

Garden Inventor Garden Inventor

pretty good

Its not bad, but the air defence sucks in this game, that or i cant figure it out, because no matter how many of those stupid fuckin gnomes i build and upgrade i cant kill air. i wish there were more towers or something, but...there isnt, so ill give it a 6 and a 3.