DestructionsWillDestructionsWill

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Body Ladder Body Ladder

Fun at first

BUT THEN YOUR FUCKING MOFUNZONE LINK GOT ME KILLED. I CLICKED IT 5 TIMES. also, there arent enough upgrade to keep it inturesting.

The Last Canopy The Last Canopy

Fun, good, stupid

Great game, loved it, but i lost like 11 lives on your level 4 boss because you had a yellow colored attack on a white backround, and it was incredibly hard for me to see them all that well. i was constantly getting killed because i couldnt see a fucking attack coming well enough to dodge it.

Garden Inventor Garden Inventor

pretty good

Its not bad, but the air defence sucks in this game, that or i cant figure it out, because no matter how many of those stupid fuckin gnomes i build and upgrade i cant kill air. i wish there were more towers or something, but...there isnt, so ill give it a 6 and a 3.

Deep Lift Deep Lift

its okay

i dont think its anything special. i personally think adding some things would make it a bit better, for example, its SLOW. not just slow though, the game is ungodly slow in an age where i have been trained to have no patience. why do i have to wait for him to hit the ground before i can see the level? why do i have to see the whole level in the first place? couldn't i potentially skip seeing the whole damn thing, or at the very least pan out and see it at my leisure. also i dont understand why i cant try to turn around at all, or slow myself down, i understand it adds to the timing things, but i think its at the very least a little stupid that my diver would rather sink to his death than to try and swim backward or try to stop and stay on the platform, let alone its annoying if by some chance i end up at the end of the platform with no forward momentum. Decent mechanics, kind of fun, but i wouldnt say its anything special.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Why have you done this to me?

i havent logged on in about half a year, you have physically forced me to log on in order to ask for help.I have been stuck at level 83 for some time now. i understand what the shape looks like, but i have no IDEA what the hell it is. good lord, i cant find the answer. help me. forget these other people, HELP ME.

I Banged Betty! I Banged Betty!

pretty much the same

I have nothing against this, You guys have a lot to pay for. I doubt anyone will see or read this because most people are coming here to...well...you know. I suppose thats why nobody reads the reason behind the puppet, or realises that they could pay to see the real thing. All im pointing out is these people in general will never look or think. they just run around like headless chickens screaming "OMG STUPID ELF DOLL". So, screw them, let them be stupid ranters. Why bother wasting time looking and replying?

Toast: Game Toast: Game

Pretty good

the controls are pretty hard to work with, but a lot of flash games like this are the same way. its an inturesting little game but i wouldnt say its the best.

Hacker12 responds:

Thanks for actually understanding how hard it is to get a game feeling good ^^.

Retron Retron

Well that was fun and all....

But now im dizzy. So much confusing motion...

Battlefield General Battlefield General

I have no control over my own units

AI too stupid. end of story. For example, thier commands override my commands. if i want to run, they move in and attack. if i want to attack from a distance, they move in and attack. if i want to stay where i am, they move in and attack. are you noticing a pattern? If i had better control id give you a better score.

freeworldgroup responds:

it's up to you to control the units and keep them away from the enemy so that they don't engage.

Mobile Weapon Mobile Weapon

I dont mean to sound so mean but...

Do the enemies attack targets randomly? like 4 out of 5 attacks were directed toward jin, i just didnt understand why he was constantly targetted. Also, why must so many battles be so drawn out? Nobody really does anything inturesting, why does it take so long to do nothing. I kinda wish i could buy some neat abilities, since it gets so tedious to just attack over and over and over. Especially since it takes like 5 attacks to kill one monster. Im used to finding a lot of neat treasure, but i suppose it wasn't a bad thing that there hardly was any treasure, since it really makes you appreciate it. Nobody really said anything inturesting, but its hard to find something surprising like that in games nowadays. Lastly, why is it that i have overdrives for a "MAW" that i dont actually have yet. Shouldnt there be a skill bar for each person to each maw? the longer they pilot the maw the more moves they get for it. That would at least be pretty inturesting. I'd pay for a game like this if it were made to be longer and more inturesting.