DestructionsWillDestructionsWill

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness Termination Madness Termination

i do't know...

I don't really have a problem with it, but really, a lot of what makes madness so special is it's coordinated bloodly roughness. I will say this is a new idea, but i feel as though it falls short of being real madness. madness is, as it's name implies, pure madness. Its insane R-rated violence with an odd story and occational comedy.

Le Circus Le Circus

good?

pretty cool if not seemingly pointless?

Dotau responds:

All animation is pointless, if not that they can occupy our minds hopefully for a short period of time.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Wow

I loved every one of these. I have to say, this is my favorite. I love how the series evolved slowly into this insane barrage of violence. everything done so smoothly as is customary with the madness series. Great job.

Nobodies Shorts #6 Nobodies Shorts #6

Its odd

People can say family guy humor sucks, and yet its so popular...While this may not be the best thing tommorrows nobodies has done, its cirtainly not worth being rediculed. This is the exact same conversation i had with my own friends actually.

the True MapleStory the True MapleStory

wow

i havent played that game in like....forever. i did get like a 40 sin in khini and a 50 cleric in bera. now that ive seen this i want to level up -.-".

Ichigo Vs Haru Ichigo Vs Haru

Needs work

The fighting is so choppy. the only thing i could suggest is that you add more frames per second, then slowly go over it with more transitional sprites. for example, falling. i dont like seeing someone fall and stay in the same position. you need to make a series of sprites that slowly make him move like a person falling and then getting up would. it shouldnt be that hard to make more if you have the basic ones done already. if you change that this will be a lot better. otherwise great job.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Purely awesome

that axe was the coolest weapon ever. its amazing to watch the series develop, really i never thought it would get this complicated, it seemed so simple. first it was about listening to music and slaughtering people in the park, then it was about trying to kill a sheriff while fighting jesus. now hes back from the dead fighting a crazy super clown. Pure genious.

Popular on the Internet Popular on the Internet

Man this is old

Its like the people on newgrounds have never even checked the internet before. to them its just something new. oh well, do you even know how popular i am on the internet?

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

ugh

i admit i was only able to watch the first 20 seconds of it...i will also take the time to say that it was the most disgusting 20 seconds of gayness ill ever see...hopefully...good work though.

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

Well done

A little short, but that makes sense cause of the size limit. theres a decent story to it but nothing about it is connected, and what i mean by that is you mention a bunch of charectors, but whos who? in the beginning you shoulda shown a charector with thier name, maybe woulda helped me so i wasent so confused. Other then that good job, im assuming that each one of these you make will start with a little story then go into action? well either way the smooth graphics are what ties this together, and those graphics are really amazing.